Sunday, February 6, 2011

9dp3dt and Super Bowl

Today I am 9dp3dt and I really don’t feel any different.  I mean my boobs are really sore but, like I said in my last post, they have been this way since transfer day.  I keep going back and forth convincing myself that it didn’t work and then that it did. 
The things that make me thing that it didn’t work are:
  1. I don’t feel pregnant.   Not that I wold know how it feels...but ya know what I mean...
  2. I feel exactly like I did last time....and it didn’t work then...
  3. I am cramping.  I have been for a couple of days now, which makes me think AF is just trying to show up.  They are not terrible cramps and not all the time...just occasional...
The things that make me think that it did work are:
  1. Google says cramping can be a good thing.....
  2. My boobs are sore and they weren’t last time...maybe they are getting a little bit more sore??
  3. Surely it worked right?  The need to stay positive is overwhelming right now....
So there you have it...a whole bunch of nothing.  I wish something would happen to make me know it worked.  Like I could throw up at the sight of these sausage balls I am about to make.  Then I would KNOW it worked right?  Or I could pass out like they do in the movies...always know they are pregnant then!  Or then maybe I would just think I was crazy and making everything up.  Infertility makes me crazy.....
I had a ginormous breakdown the other night because I was convinced that I wasn’t pregnant.  I stormed off to bed early and cried like a frickin’ child having a tantrum.  Looking back this probably had less to do with symptoms and more to do with the fact that I was snowed into the house, all day, by myself, WITH NO ELECTRICITY!!!!  Not good for a girl on her 2 week wait who is trying to be distracted!!!  I’m pretty sure my husband has decided that I have lost it.  Maybe I have...not really sure at this point....  
It is getting harder and harder not to test at home.  I want to know but then I don’t want to have to go through getting a negative result at home and then go through it again on Tuesday.  Also, it would totally ruin my day.  I am having a good day so I think I should just leave it at that :)
My family is having a party for the Super Bowl.  We are going to my grandmother’s house (who will from here on out be referred to as Grand...because that is what we call her and it is weird to say type grandmother).  Not a huge party because my family is not huge...just about 8-9 people.  It should be fun and will for sure take my mind off of my lady parts.  
And just for fun here are a few pics of my family...

Grand on the right and my Aunt Jerry on the left (this was at their birthday lunch in December...they have the same birthday but 12 years apart)

My mom on the right (have I told y'all how awesome she is?) and Vickie (she is married to my mom's brother) on the left

 My aunt Jenni (my mom's sister, if you can't tell) on the right (she is super awesome as well!) and family friend Casey on the left...she is really more like family than just friend....


And just because it is not really a Super Bowl Sunday without out him....here is a picture of me with my Uncle Robyn (married to Jenni in the above picture).  He passed away in October.  His funeral was the day I got my negative beta results from IVF #2...awesome...I know....



I think he would be for the Packers but I am not sure....I'll have to ask Jenni and then that is who I am rooting for!  


Hope y'all have a great Sunday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. If your Uncle Robyn would root for the Packers...then I'll root for the Packers too!

    (that will make the husband mad which he totally deserves for his "just calm down - it's the hormones" talk.)

    Also, now following and sending lots of warm thoughts and energy your way. It will be a big week. Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive girlie!!! Grow babies grow! It's not over until it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your beta tomorrow!

    I must say I think you are brave being so public with pictures on your blog =) Nice to see. Also, so sorry to hear about your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from LFCA to offer support & sending loads of positive vibes your way for beta today...hoping you'll be sharing some awesome news very soon ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete