Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our reception...as promised!!!

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there.  I know that I am so lucky to have mine in my life.  She is the best.  I was going to post about my mother's day today but then I realized I can't!  I was going to post pictures of what I got from my mom and my aunt but if I did that it would give away the sex of the baby.  So I will post that later this week after my gender reveal post.  I know y'all are just on the edge of your seats ;)


So in this post last week I promised pictures of our royal reception :)  Here they are!


This is my sweet niece and nephew Collier and Syble.  They were our ringer bearer and flower girl.  They were two and a half at the time and did such a great job.  
I mean....
This was when we were first announced and entered the reception.  I love this picture because we look so happy and excited.  
This was the food table.  Which I never actually saw so I am glad someone took pictures of it!  I was just so busy talking and dancing!
 The ice sculpture that I just had to have.  That is shrimp surrounding the bottom of it.  
 A table serving champagne punch....never actually saw this either but I still have plenty of those napkins!!!  
 These were our wedding favors.  They were small bags of blue and white M&M's.  Some of them said Kelly and Lonnie and some said the date....10-6-07
 Programs that I made.  Pretty sure I was still printing them and tying a ribbon to the top the night before the wedding.  
 Some of the flowers...my favorite part!
 We had tall centerpieces on some tables....
 and smaller ones on others....

Cutting the cake!

 This is one of my favorite pictures.  My niece Syble REALLY wanted those chocolate covered strawberries.  We were standing there about to cut the cake and I felt a little tug on my dress.  She didn't look at me at all just had her eyes dead set on those strawberries.  So cute!
 I also love this one a lot as well.  We were having such a good time!


This has been super fun going back and looking through our wedding photos!  I should do it more often.  We have been through a lot in our 3 1/2 years of marriage but I feel like we are closer than ever.  I love you honey!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! And I am on PINS AND NEEDLES! I can't wait to see the name you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that pic of your niece sneaking up behind you is priceless! I hope you have that one framed (and I hope she got her strawberry)

    Can't wait for your gender post! I am gonna guess boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 10-11-08 for our anniversary!!! I have a ton of shot glasses left, I give them to everyone that comes to our house. Maybe I should hand them out to ladies at my clinic, might take the edge off? Can't wait for the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun post and great follow up to your wedding post! Thanks for sharing! I too can't wait for you gender post! Sooooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete