Sorry this is two days late. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I was just too tired last night to post.
How Far Along: 27 weeks! I can't believe it!
Size of Baby: she is about the size of a cauliflower this week.
Maternity Clothes: I got a couple of new shirts this week from friends.
Weight Gain: +3 pounds in two weeks so +18 total
Belly Button: I'll let you know when it pops out :)
Sleep: not very good this week. My pillow situation is not working anymore. I think I need a few more to prop myself up. I already use two body pillows and three regular pillows. It is my back that starts hurting so I'm thinking a few more to lay on would help.
Best Moment of the Week: Her crib blanket and her diaper stacker came in this week. This was the first time I have been able to see her fabric besides just the swatch. I did have a large small breakdown because the darker pink in the fabric was a totally different color. The color in the swatch was a rosy pink and the color that came in was a peachy pink...ummm yeah...totally different when you have planned her entire room around a rosy pink...NOT PEACH!!! SO we talked to the owner and she agreed that it was a different color. We decided to wait until all of the fabric for the bedding came in to see what color it was before freaking out. They called me today and it is in. So me and my mom will be heading up there this afternoon to check it out. I really hope that it is rosy pink because I can't just start all over! Even though this is a stressful thing...it is still a great moment because I am so happy that I even have things like this to worry about :)
We also registered this weekend. We went to babies.r.us and picked out our big things. All of the smaller things I am trying to finish up online this week.
We also bought our stroller/car seat this weekend. I have a stroller in my closet right now....isn't that crazy! I still can't believe it. I may have done a few strolls around my house :)
I had an OB appointment yesterday. I passed my glucose tolerance test and it wasn't that bad. The worst part was that I was STARVING by the time she was drawing my blood...but the drink just tastes very sweet. Also, he checked my cervix for the first time. He just wanted to give me (and him) some peace of mind since I have been having these BH contractions all the time. Everything looked great...I think his words were that my cervix was rock solid...way to go cervix! He said now I know that these BH contractions are just normal and are not causing any change in my cervix. I can relax about that. He told me to just watch for a change in them..which I think I would be able to recognize now. If drinking a glass of water and laying down for an hour doesn't make them stop then give him a call. I go back in two weeks! I can't believe I am already on the two week rotation!
Movement: she is a mover and a shaker. I absolutely love it!
Symptoms: all still the same.
What I Miss: nothing at all...I love being pregnant and am so thankful to be in this spot. I waited a long time to be here so I am just trying to enjoy every little thing...even the aches and pains.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I did discover caffeine free Coke....love it! I have had one every morning for the past two weeks. This is probably why I gained 3 pounds in two weeks....
Gender: a precious little princess!
What I'm Looking Forward to: going to look at the fabric this afternoon (hopefully that isn't traumatic!), finishing up my registry, and getting her room cleaned out.



I'm glad your glucose test went well! And I think your belly is definitely getting bigger- the rest of you is still so tiny!!
ReplyDeleteAs always, you looks great! Hopefully you will like the bedding when you go to check it out. I am sure that is very stressful! Isn;t registering so much fun!!! You are going to LOVE your shower! All the cute little girlie stuff!
ReplyDelete