Those eyes...omg....
This was the last picture taken because this is when she realized there was a bunny on her....
Also, Blakely turned 6 months old....WHA???? That post coming up...
AND, I had some 6 month pics taken as well. Yes, I know, 2 weeks after these bunny pics. I couldn't help myself....










Oh I'm dying!! The chairs are great props for the photos. She looks so big! What a pretty girl. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful smile!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL. I loooove that teal chair.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! I picked the perfect night to read up on my fave bloggers! She is so stinkin' adorable! I love those pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she is so darn cute!!! :) Love all the photos!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. Your baby is beautiful and I'm inspired by your success. I hope my infertility journey has a happy ending as well. New to your blog and will be following along.
ReplyDelete