Monday, July 23, 2012

memorable moment monday

If you follow me on Ins.tagram then you have already seen this photo.  But here is my memorable moment.  How in the WORLD does she sleep like this?  I mean she is literally folded in half.  


Crazy girl.....

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! I don't think I could move the next day if I slept like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha!! That looks so uncomfortable but so cute at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah this is hilarious and so cute. Babies sleep in the weirdest positions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's stretching for the big dance recital, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! This is why I keep telling my husband we need a video monitor (even though I can actually see her crib from our bed if we leave the doors open).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That's too funny. Of course, it wasn't that long ago that she was always folded up like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I showed this to Steve as soon as I saw it on instagram. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! I'm glad you shared this picture with us, it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's too funny! Being a cute baby is so exhausting, why even bother with laying down??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! She might need a chiropractor after that nap though.

    ReplyDelete