This day last year I went to my 39 week appointment and found out that I would be meeting my daughter the next day. I didn't sleep at all that night. Yes, I was uncomfortable but mostly I was just anxious. Nervous. Scared about how much my life was about to change. Wondering how everything would go. I thought I was ready. That I was prepared. But I had no idea what this child would do to my life.
She is my reason for breathing. My reason for everything. I am so overwhelmed with love for her that it literally makes me ache sometimes. She's beautiful. She's smart. She's funny. And she's mine. Oh how that makes me smile! I am so lucky to have this little girl as my daughter. I am more proud of her than she will ever know. She is my greatest accomplishment. I can't even believe it has
Wow, you looked great the day before giving birth!! :) Beautiful post about your wonderful little girl. Almost a year! WOW!
ReplyDeleteI am with Fiona - you looked great the day before giving birth!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet words for you little girl - and oh so true - I could say the exact same about my Alexis!
You were the cutest pregnant woman ever and you are such a terrific mommy! I can't believe it's been a whole year too. Blakely is such a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday sweet Blakely!
ReplyDeleteThere really is no greater love than the way a mother feels about her child(ren). Happy {almost} BIRTHDAY B!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me cry!! I'm so happy for you and happy birthday to B tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteA year...hard to believe! You looked fabulous and had such an adorable pregnant belly. Happy birthday, sweet Blakely!
ReplyDeleteAww how sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday little lady!!!!
And side note, wow you looked great at 39 weeks, all belly!!!!!!!