Monday, November 26, 2012

Here we go!

Hi!  Long time, no blog.  Sorry about that.  Things have been hectic lately!  Lonnie and I took our first vacation without Blakely.  I just wrote a long post all about it but Blogger won't let me upload any pictures.  It says that I have run out of space and that I need to purchase more.  WHAT???  I am so frustrated with this.  So, as soon as I get that figured out (please help!) you will get to see super fun Miami pics :)

The biggest thing going on here is that we decided to go ahead with our FET...like now!  We thought we would wait until January but then we started wondering why we were waiting.  I started my period the day we got to Miami, of course.  So that meant starting the estrogen patches.  I will be on those for a few weeks and, as long as my uterine lining looks good and I don't ovulate, we will transfer our 2 embryos around mid December.  Hopefully I will be knocked up by Christmas!  That is just craziness...

I seem to have forgotten the effects the estrogen has on me.  I hate the world.  I am annoyed, easily irritated, and highly emotional.  Lonnie LOVES estrogen...HA!!  I feel bad for him...for a second...and then he says something that irritates me and I don't feel bad for him anymore ;)  
Oh well.  It will all be worth it!  He will love me through it...just like he did last time.  Maybe I should get him a really great Christmas gift to make it better?  I'm going to look for some cyb.er Monday deals right now.  Have y'all been online shopping all weekend like me?  I seriously can't stop....


5 comments:

  1. I got that same error a few months back and asked about it on my blog. No one commented that they had found a way around it, so I just pay for the extra storage. It's just a couple bucks a month. You might make sure your pics aren't the original file size when you upload them, that will help to not take up so much space.

    I'm jealous that you guys got away for a vacation sans baby! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    And how exciting that you are moving forward with your FET!! Sending you lots of good wishes and hoping you get a wonderful Christmas gift this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on moving forward with Baby #2!!!!!

    Hope you had a great trip!

    I haven't found any over the top amazing deals that I actually need, so I haven't gotten anything.

    Hope the estrogen gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a such an amazing time on your trip!! Can't wait to see photos! :) And in relation to that... sorry I don't know any way around the photo space. I recently switched over to Wordpress.. I wonder if you get more space with them?? Really not sure. Frustrating though!

    Yay for moving on with FET for #2!! I am so excited for you. Can't believe you may have another little one on the way very very soon! :) Wishing you all the very very best with that.

    Sorry the estrogen is being rough on you... and Lonnie!! :P

    I have continued to be able to resist the online shopping. I know, crazy. I keep putting things into 'carts' and then telling myself no!! We'll see if I make it through the day.

    Great to have you back in bloggy land!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go! I hear you on the estrogen...I feel totally nuts! I hope that we can be pregnancy buddies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooooooooooa! All my blog mommies are moving onto #2. GOOD LUCK, LADY!!

    Andy & I have talked about #2, but we are still waiting a bit before tackling that. We are thinking this summer for trying but you guys are all giving me baby fever.

    Again, good luck to you, Lonnie and B!

    ReplyDelete