I agree with Bridget, we will get together soon! I can't wait to hear how your trip went. Seriously, B looks like she's grown up since your last post. Love her smile!
New Orleans is one of my favorite towns ever! Though I'm a little biased since I live in Louisiana. What route did yall take down there, I-49? If so, yall passed right by me in Alexandria.
Your lake looks so peaceful
ReplyDeleteone day I will be sitting on that deck with you and a beer....one day!
ReplyDeleteYour deck is like a vacation spot anyway!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Bridget, we will get together soon! I can't wait to hear how your trip went. Seriously, B looks like she's grown up since your last post. Love her smile!
ReplyDeleteI want to come sit on your deck!!! What a spot!! I am glad you had a great time but I absolutely agree... there is no place like home :)
ReplyDeleteNew Orleans is one of my favorite towns ever! Though I'm a little biased since I live in Louisiana. What route did yall take down there, I-49? If so, yall passed right by me in Alexandria.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this post!
ReplyDelete