Friday, October 11, 2013

Flashback Friday-One Year Ago

Since my little lovebug turns 2 this Sunday, I have been going through lots of pictures.  These two were at her one year photo shoot and it is AMAZING to me how different she is now.  Of course, I expected her to be different but still.  I mean look at her?  THAT IS A BABY RIGHT THERE.  



She had hardly any hair.  She had just learned to walk and I remember her falling in those leaves a hundred times.  She could only say a few words and it was easy peasy to get her to smile or laugh.  Fast forward a year and she runs like lightening and jumps off of anything she sees.  She talks in 5-7 words sentences most of the time and that hair?  It is down to her shoulder blades in the back.  She still smiles and laughs a ton but not if you have a camera in her face.  Back then she was 100% dependent on me to get food for her.  Now?  She raids the pantry every single chance she gets.  

On the other hand, I had balloons for her at that photo shoot a year ago and she was scared to death of them.  Today, a nice man blew one up for her at the car dealership and she completely melted down because she hates balloons.  I guess some things will never change.  And I am totally okay with that too!  

Happy Birthday Eve Eve sweet bug.  I can't wait to see all the ways you change and all the ways you stay the same in the next year!  

4 comments:

  1. Awww it really is amazing how quickly a year goes by and still how much can change in that time. Wow. A very very happy birthday to your beautiful B for this Sunday!!!! :) I hope she has a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, tears. Just look at her!! She's gotten so big in a year, it's not right. Happy birthday B, lots of love from Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge difference in a year! I mean, she looks the same but just tinier! Amazing how a year can change someone so much. What a beautiful girl. Have a wonderful birthday Blakely, wish we were there to help you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, her hair has grown like crazy!!!! Happy almost Birthday B!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete