I love seeing what everyone puts in their child's basket. I remember being so excited when I was a kid to see what was in mine. Blakely is definitely looking forward to it. We are going to my BIL and SIL's house to celebrate and she can't stop talking about getting to see Collier and Syble and finding Easter eggs with them! Here is Blakely's basket. I will admit that I got too much stuff. I even went back and bought a bigger basket and it still isn't big enough! In my defense we are heading to the beach soon so some of the little stuff is to keep her entertained on the 12 hour drive.
A few of the bigger things in her basket are....
A few of the bigger things in her basket are....
Rapunzel dress up dress. It rained alllllll weekend here so we were stuck inside. We watched Tan.gled for the first time and Blakely was entranced. Just adding to the growing collection in her dress up box.
Huge thing of sidewalk chalk. Should last a few weeks, right?
A few new beach toys for our upcoming beach trip.
She is getting these sun sandals to wear with her Easter dress. I really wanted white but they didn't have her size (9). She may have gotten a pair of silver ones for the beach too. Don't tell Daddy!
And this hat for the beach! You can't tell in the pic but it has metallic gold sparkles all over it. She is going to flip.
A few other smaller things in her basket.
A few other smaller things in her basket.
- some Bubb.le Gupp.ies books and a few Fro.zen books
- princess tattoos
- princess crazy straws
- NEW PANTIES. She needs them so bad. Hers have been near cutting off her circulation for a few weeks!
- a cup with a flip top lid like mine
- bubble bath
- stickers
- a couple of things of play-doh and some animal cut outs to go with.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!







Awesome basket! I'm dying to see B in that hat! Are those Salt Water sandals? If so, I think I saw white on Amazon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky girl!! I just said to Anthony tonight, "Oh crap, I didn't get Lids anything for Easter!" We don't usually do much at all but I should at least run out and get the poor kid a little something! ;) Yay for the beach. B will look so great in that hat!!
ReplyDeleteGreat basket! T is getting some new panties in her basket too. She outgrew her Doc McStuffins, so now we just have her Dora. The Easter Bunny is bringing some Frozen panties.
ReplyDeleteAre you glad you know all that?
I hope you and your adorable family have an amazing Easter!!
KNEW you could get it done. :) I'm pretty much going to need to see her in that hat as soon as she gets that on. And those sandals are darling! Is there a secret sandal shop that I should know about before baby girl comes?! :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of this! You all will have so much fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the chalk holders? They are made for chalk to go in them and then make it so kids don't scratch their hands on the pavement while drawing. they are awesome and at Wal Mart for cheap!
Cute! Blakely scored big when it comes to the Easter bunny this year. I keep wondering when Chloe will get into playing dress up. Not like we've tried yet, but I don't see her being interested just yet. And I love the sidewalk chalk - we need to get more too.
ReplyDelete