Monday, August 11, 2014

First hair cut

On July 17th, at 2.75 years old, Blakely got her very first haircut.  I know that sounds crazy.  I really should have done it a few months ago but time just got away from me.  The girl had some seriously stringy hair and needed a trim like whoa.  I took her to my friend Hannah.  She does my hair and Lonnie's too.  Blakely has been with us a few times so I knew she would do fine sitting in the chair.  Hannah has even put her in the chair and brushed her hair before.  

I just wanted a tiny trim and that is exactly what Hannah did.  It immediately looked so much healthier.  The front part of her hair is starting to FINALLY catch up to the back now as well. I think in another month or so I will take her back for another trim.  

You can't even really tell a difference in the before and after pictures.  Except that her hair is dirtier in the after pics.  I took the before's before she went to MDO and the after was after a full day of playing and sweating.  Anyway, for documentation sake...


I really should take a better picture because now you can tell a difference when she wears her hair down.  One thing is for sure...her hair is getting so long!  

3 comments:

  1. hair cuts, big girl beds, what is GOING ON??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Chloe's hair is the same way and it kind of drives me nuts (shorter in the front, longer in the back).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor has always had the reverse mullet (longer in front than back), but awhile back we chopped it all off to be the same length and it's finally getting long again.

    I love the texture of B's hair. Straight but with a hint of curly at the bottom. Much better than Taylor's curly but not curly wavy but straight and inconsistent texture. Poor thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete