Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to my BLOG!

One year ago today, I started this blog.  What a fantastic idea that was!  I had been reading some infertility blogs for about a year before that and I thought starting my own would help me through my third IVF.  It was a place where I could vent, get support, and learn from others.  I had no idea how awesome starting this blog would be.  I have met so many great people that have helped me through the most life changing year of my life.


Over this one year my blog has changed a lot.  When I started it I was right in the middle of IVF number three so I blogged about that.  Once I got pregnant my blog changed into a pregnancy blog and I am so happy that I have all of my pregnancy stuff written down here.  Then I became a new mommy!  My blog is now about my little family.  I could have never imagined such a great year and I am so happy to have shared it with you guys!  


I really appreciate all of you who read and follow Candid Confessions of a Southern Princess.  You guys never cease to amaze me!  Y'all cheer me up when I'm down and encourage me when I'm doubting myself.  I really don't know what I would do without the support I have gotten through this blog.  I love being able to document my life here.  I wanted to be honest on this blog when I started it and not make my life always look like rainbows and butterflies because that would just be a huge lie!  I promise to keep on keepin' it real with you guys and I hope ya keep reading :)


By the way, I put a couple of tabs up at the top of my blog.  One is all about our journey to our sweet Blakely...what a long one it was!!  The other one is a list of all of my weekly Kelly Belly pregnancy updates.  I am working on a few more so be on the lookout for those.  


Love you all and Happy Friday!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you started blogging too! It's been fun following along in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started this! I love hearing about your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete