Big Day!
Today is my 30th birthday! Woo hoo!! It is a beautiful day to turn the big 3-0. I am currently sitting outside on my deck watching my sweet girl try oh so hard to roll over. I have a feeling that is going to be her birthday present for me :) My husband made me a fantastic brunch and we are just enjoying this great day! We have a babysitter for a few hours tonight so we can go downtown to the St. Patrick's Day parade. Then we are coming home and Lonnie is going to cook me a great dinner. This girl is excited! I could not be any happier than I am right now...
Someone is excited for mommy's birthday :)
Sorry I have been absent for a bit...it's been busy! We went on vacation to New Orleans this week and had such a great time. We drove (about 9 hours) and Blakely did wonderful! I'll have a post all about that coming up this week. I must say that I am so glad to be back home though.
I didn't take my laptop so I was reading all your blogs from my phone. But the stupid thing wouldn't let me comment! UGH...so very frustrating!! I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Enjoy some green drinks and kisses from your lil one (and your hubs too!)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for the big 3-0! How exciting that Blakely was trying to give you her very own present, did she succeed? I'm sure a smile and oohs and ahhs are presents enough. :) Hope you had a fantastic birthday and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!
i hope you had a great trip!
Happy happy birthday!! I know 4 other people born on this Irish holiday! Insane.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great trip. Please provide tips you've picked up traveling with Blakely. I'll be taking Taylor to VA Beach in August and it's an 11 hour drive. Eek!