Sunday, February 3, 2013

You mean to tell me.....


Tom is not playing today?!?!?!?!


My baby girl is a bit confused that Mr. Brady isn't playing today.  You see, that is all she knows.  


We were all a bit sad the Patriots lost but we still rock our gear anyway!  
This picture was actually taken 2 weeks ago but we are wearing the same outfits today.  The babe is asleep and will hopefully be staying that way for another hour, so no pics yet.   :)

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. yeah I'm sad that my boy Peyton isn't playing.I may not like Tom but I appreciate your love for football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us NE fans are so spoiled! We have been to The SUper Bowl so many times in the past 15 years. I don't even care to watch the game today. Hopefully next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these photos all made me smile!! :) She looks so adorable all decked out in her gear... as do you of course. I know nothing about who is playing tonight but hope you enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're raising a Patriots fan!??? Poor B! ;) I kid. Especially since I'm a Bills fan and we haven't been in the PLAYOFFS in over a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those leggings! You're looking skinny, momma!

    ReplyDelete