Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I can't even think of a title.

Out of 13 eggs, they were only able to ICSI 3 of them.  Out of those 3, only 2 fertilized normally.  They will call me tomorrow to let me know if those 2 have continued to grow.  

I wasn't able to ask her why only 3 out of the 13 eggs were viable.  I am assuming those were the only "mature" eggs.  I don't know.  I waited around all morning for them to call.  Then I ran to Walg.reens for .004 seconds and she called when I was in line to check out.  Of course.  I'll ask her tomorrow although it doesn't really matter.  

Please let these 2 embryos turn into miracle babies like Blakely.  I am not very hopeful.  I have a terrible feeling that they are going to call me tomorrow and say that they stopped growing and that it is over.  All of this an not even a chance to get pregnant.  I don't know if I can take that.  Please let them keep growing.  Please let them have a chance to be transferred into my uterus.  I can take a negative pregnancy test but I don't know if I can take no embryos at all.  

But maybe they will be miracles like Blakely.  Stay strong little embabies.  Momma is trying to stay strong too.  

Such a downer blog lately.  Sorry for that.  

10 comments:

  1. Kelly, I am praying so hard that these to embryo's are fighters! I am praying and sending all of the postivity that I can that these are your babies! Miracles happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that those two embryos keep growing and you get a good report tomorrow! I'm sure the initial numbers were disappointing, but it only takes one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of big growing thoughts to your embabies. Don't even worry yourself about being a downer. Everyone gets their turn to need support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and those 2 embabies!!! Tons of positive vibes your way. Like Steph said, it only takes one and I really hope one of those is your next miracle baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking of you all day.

    It does only take one! Hang in there you will get baby number 2

    Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that the numbers are lower than you had wanted. But...it only takers 1! Sending you lots of happy, positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly...this is so tough! I wish I was there now to help distract you and talk you through this. You are so strong and brave! I know you, you are a fighter and won't give up, regardless of the news you get. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping with all my heart that the two remaining will keep growing big and strong! Keep me updated, thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete