Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February photos

Yesterday when I was searching for that gem of a picture I realized I have a few photos from February that I don't think I posted on the blog.  It's hard to keep up with all this social media.  What was posted where blah blah.  Anyway, I would like to have them on the blog and I know you are dying to see more pictures of my child.  No?

Yes.  It snowed.  And yes I took her outside.  Unfortunately Lonnie was at work so I got the job of bundling us up and going out in the freezing cold.  May I remind you that I live Arkansas.  We are not prepared for snow playing...hence the jeans.  But she loved it and I survived it.  Win.  


I even let her swing!  

I can't remember if I've mentioned this on the blog but my girl absolutely loves a photo booth.  We discovered one in the mall and now we can't go in that entrance anymore because it is FIVE DOLLARS A SESSION.  I am not even kidding.  In this picture I told her I turned it on but really I didn't.  HA!  


Blakely has done that thing with her tongue since the day she was born.  She used to put the back of her hand against her mouth when she was doing it but now she usually just twirls her hair.  Sleepy sweetie.  


He is her chair.  


Have I ever said that she is a teeeensy bit sassy?  

We went on a lunch date for Valentine's Day.  Here she is eating potato soup like it's her job.  She ate the whole bowl.  

I got her a bunch of princess socks and Min.nie socks as a present.  She loves them with all of her heart.  We have exactly 2 matching pairs now.  I found an Ar.iel one under the couch the other day and proudly exclaimed to her that I FOUND THE OTHER AR.IEL SOCK (that she was so sad she couldn't find).  We went to her sock drawer only to discover the other Ariel sock that had been found was now missing.  Socks are assholes.  

This was at the end of Lonnie's 20 day run at work.  He came home and fell asleep in my lap on the couch.  B decided to snuggle up and we read a book.  Please notice that she has on a nightgown, Daddy has a nightgown over his face and I am "wearing" one too.  She carries these things around all the time.  They even go in the car with us.  It is so funny the things she latches on to.  

I got to go on a date with this bearded guy.  Super grainy pic but I felt the need to document the fact that he was not wearing scrubs and I had on makeup!  

Since this is Arkansas, about 2 days after it snowed it was 70 degrees.  So we went to the park.  She was thuh-rilled.  

While the weather was still warm (because it is 15 today or something stupid) I took B to GranDi's to play.  

When I picked her up I found this.  Just singing away.  Pretty sure they had been doing this the whole day.  OH!  And I will post some videos of her singing later this week.  She let me take some when I told her it was for the blog ("bog")  :)

I'm not even sure what to say about this one....

Last week I got over my germaphobe craze and decided to take Blakely on a little day trip.  We drove to Li.ttle R.ock to go to a super fun play place and have lunch.  We had a great time and I only sanitized her hands 47 times.  

Playing cashier.  Lots of kids wanted to be the cashier and she said "oh no.  Me do it.  See?" But she did end up taking turns with them in the end.

And I know they would all hate this picture BUT I own the blog soooo.....  Last weekend we had a girls night at Jenny's house.  We drank wine and played games and I got home at 1:30 in the morning.  It was glorious and I can't wait to do it again.  Girl time was much needed.  

Good for you for making it through that post!  You're a saint :)

7 comments:

  1. You seem to have made the best out of all the crappy (then nice again) weather. That picture of her in the photo booth had me cracking up! Smart girl for just pretending to turn it on, haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B takes some of the best pictures. Her gangster one and sassy ones crack me up!!! We can't take Aiden to the grocery store without him pushing this mini kids sized one around too. Oh the tantrums he throws if some other kid is using "me cart."Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks are assholes.

    Love your hair in the date night picture. Va va volume.

    And as always, B is a sassy little doll. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute and sassy. I love her personality! She knows what she wants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate socks they are always missing. Love the pic of you and Lonnie and B in that flannel is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of these photos of that sassy little gal!! She is just adorable.. I could look at her all day. That one of you two doing the peace signs/duck faces has to be one of my all time favs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun! You're amazing at not only taking but posting photos of perfect random moments. :)

    ReplyDelete