How Far Along: 36 weeks! Only one more month left....this momma is tired!
Size of Baby: she is the size of a crenshaw melon...I have no idea what that is. The books say she weighs 5.75 pounds but I think she is over six...who knows :)
Weight Gain: + 2 more pounds this week so I am at 30 total. How did I gain two pounds in one week?!?
Sleep: Hit or miss. I didn't sleep at all last night. I am exhausted....
Best Moment of the Week: We went to get the stuff off of our registry that we needed this weekend. So now we are pretty much ready for her arrival! Everything is put together, car seat bases are installed and clothes are washed! The only thing left is I need to get the breast pump from my sister in law.
We hung up all of the things in her room so it is looks finished now! I plan on taking some pics of the nursery this weekend and then I will post them.
Also my dr appt today went great. I am 80% effaced now! I was sealed up tight a week ago. I am happy that there was a little progress. I'm not sure why I am so excited :)
Movement: Yes! I love it so much and I will miss it. But I am looking forward to baby snuggles :)
Symptoms: I am a crazy emotional wreck,,,right honey? Still have the contractions often. I had another episode where they lasted for about 2 hours but then they went away. It is crazy to think that one day soon they won't go away and we will head to the hospital..
I am feeling lots of pressure. It doesn't really hurt, it is just uncomfortable to be up for a long time...feels like she might fall out!
Peeing ALL THE TIME...
What I Miss: nothing...I am so excited for her to get here!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am eating sour patch kids right now. I used to hate the things before pregnancy...so you think I will hate them after she is born?
Gender: princess Blakely
What I'm Looking Forward to: Sleeping tonight and all day tomorrow if I can!
Getting the last few things done around the house...
But the thing I am looking forward to the most is her arrival! I am so excited!!!


OMG I love your maternity picture! It is just so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am so with you- tired and super excited to meet our little girl!! You look great and I love your maternity picture! 1 month left mama- we can do it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! I know you must be so tired, but just remember how much good every week inside does for your little girl!
ReplyDelete