Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy tears!

The embryologist called me about an hour ago.  She said that of the 5 eggs that matured overnight that they performed day 2 ICSI on.....they were able to make 4 more embryos!  FOUR MORE EMBRYOS!  

!!!!!!!!!!!

So now we have a total of 8 embryos.  I have been crying on and off since that phone call.  Such happy tears.  I just really wasn't expecting such good news.  I thought I was grasping by wanting one or two more so that phone call threw me for a loop.  

They did not check on the initial 4 today so we don't know how they are doing or if any more happened to start growing.  I will not hear anything else until Monday when they will call to tell me how many made it to the blastocyst stage and are available to freeze.  

This waiting is insane and hard.  But being with my sweet girl makes it much easier.  If I was still in a random Den.ver hotel I would have lost my mind by now.  

I hope and pray these little embryos keep growing and growing.  Stay strong little ones!  Mommy is trying to stay strong too!  



6 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!! So so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the words of The Black Eyed Peas.... "I got a feeling.....

    Woot. Woot."


    So excited. I'm rooting for you. We all are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so beyond happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete